Sunday, December 19, 2021

The Future Of Education: Integrating Technology in the classroom

I have always wanted to be able to teach students with learning difficulties but i did not know from where to start. I worked as a teacher in Venezuela and i noticed that there is some students that need help, and I wished I could help them. And this was a turning point for me, I decided to learn more about the technological effect on these students and how to use them. I began from a student that had some difficulties and this was a challenge for me. I WON THE CHALLENGE !! Students nowadays can not live without technology in their houses, they communicate with each other, they know new people, and they search new information. So nowadays it is very important to integrate technology in the classroom because it is now a part of every students life, it is a bridge to connect students to the school and making them active. By using games in the teaching method the information will stick in the minds of the students and they will feel fun and comfortable in the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are some suggestions for keeping your child involved throughout this period of remote learning

Recognize what to expect from online learning. How much time should students devote to online learning? All students must consider screen...